Senior Integrated Producer
Reports To: Kelsey Carter, VP of Business Operations
The Senior Integrated Producer will focus on the delivery of best-in-class creative executions, working directly with our largest client(s). S/he will oversee multiple creative projects and internal/external partner relationships simultaneously. The Senior Integrated Producer will demonstrate strong leadership, collaboration, and communication while working closely across multiple cross-functional agency teams, proactively solving against creative and logistical challenges. The Senior Integrated Producer is a creative problem solver, organized, and enthusiastic about the creative process. Ultimately, the Senior Integrated Producer ensures that the agency provides work that is on-time and on-budget and above all, creative, ensuring Grizzly’s work hits the mark every time in exceeding client expectations.
Project Planning & Maintaining
- Develop, execute and maintain project scopes, timelines, budgets, and staffing plans from project inception to completion with consideration to concurrent agency commitments and projects.
- Develop and clearly articulate production rationale to internal and external teams.
- Manage a wide variety of creative projects simultaneously, including, but not limited to integrated campaigns, website development, branding, naming, digital content, video and/or photo production.
- Create and maintain schedules and budgets, securing appropriate internal and external approvals, coordinating action items and communication cross-functionally with all internal teams to maintain workflow through project completion.
- Advise agency stakeholders in all content production-related matters with creative and budgetary solutions for improving quality and/or over-delivery.
- Define and document best practices and contribute to department knowledge-sharing effort.
- Provide mentorship and oversight for Integrated Producers and Junior Integrated Producers.
Internal Lead Stakeholder
- Partner with internal agency teams to ensure the client’s vision is fully realized by strategizing, identifying and solving the client’s implicit and/or explicit business and/or creative problems.
- Communicate with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule.
- Lead and guide internal teams by championing agency processes
- Key stakeholder in all meetings throughout the post-sale project life - anticipating potential issues during the production phase and proactively providing smart creative solutions. Coordinate and track edit feedback with all project stakeholders.
- Serve as a guide during brainstorms to ensure ideas proposed are executable.
- Align with Client Services on establishing realistic business goals for clients, and provide accountability through reporting and analytics.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following (relative to the client’s needs and objectives): media output, creative output, research reports, and client data.
- Work to understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry for each client.
- In collaboration with the agency team, develop innovative and/or differentiating products and services.
- Provide strategic branding thought leadership, expertise and world-class service to expand business relationships.
- Oversee the development of marketing plans and creative briefs.
- Develop and implement new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams.
- Initiate vendor paperwork (including NDAs, requests for new contracts, new vendor paperwork, additional scope requests, etc.) and manage invoice process.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in hands-on project management, preferably in a creative and/or advertising agency or production company.
- Must be comfortable being client facing and engaging multiple groups within the client’s organization when leading coordination for larger projects.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- Strong experience in creative production, with the ability to coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams from the conception of a project to delivery of assets with attention to detail, enthusiasm for the process, resourcefulness and exceptional client services.
- A deep understanding of the creative project process and the ability to monitor progress for timely execution.
- Must be able to build, track and stay on budget through project conception to completion.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to proactively identify issues and/or obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to champion project team morale.
- Superior ability to work in a collaborative manner, both with internal teams and clients.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, problem solve, multi-task while remaining hyper-focused on the details.
- Must possess good organization, meeting management, time management, and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications.
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
- Expert knowledge of all functional agency departments, capabilities and service areas.
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them.
- Must be based in San Diego.
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.