Reports To: VP of Client Success
Grizzly is looking for an Executive Producer with 8+ years of agency experience to work on a fast-moving and rapidly growing portfolio of accounts.
Reporting to the VP of Client Success, the Executive Producer will be expected to support the overall client services operation on several key accounts and will help to drive the overall strategy of the client, influencing how they communicate and advertise across all platforms.
The individual will focus on the delivery of best-in-class creative executions, working directly with our largest client(s). S/he will oversee multiple creative projects and internal/external partner relationships simultaneously.
The Executive Producer will demonstrate strong leadership, collaboration, and communication while working closely across multiple cross-functional agency teams, proactively solving against creative and logistical challenges.
The Executive Producer is a creative problem solver, organized, and enthusiastic about the creative process.
- Lead creative delivery across the agency’s largest accounts
- Work with cross-functional agency partners to lead the strategy and effectively influence the client to achieve objectives
- Contribute to new business growth and development
- Oversee multiple client engagements of varying sizes in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand our clients’ business and communications challenges and develop smart, insight-driven strategies to overcome those challenge
- Seamlessly flex between big picture strategic development and assure execution of associated tactics are flawless.
- Experience effectively managing multiple client budgets and timelines
- Lead the development, execution and maintenance of project scopes, timelines, budgets, and staffing plans from project inception to completion with consideration to concurrent agency commitments and projects.
- Coordinate staffing and capacity plans across the agency, managing contracts, scopes of work, budgets and forecasting
- Develop and clearly articulate production rationale to internal and external teams.
- Lead a wide variety of creative projects simultaneously, including, but not limited to integrated campaigns, website development, branding, naming, digital content, video and/or photo production.
- Approve schedules and budgets, securing appropriate internal and external approvals, oversee action items and communication cross-functionally with all internal teams to maintain workflow through project completion.
- Responsible for ensuring that our client teams are put together with the right mix of talent. You identify the number of staff and type of staff that are required to meet agency and client needs
- Define and document best practices and contribute to department knowledge-sharing effort.
- Provide mentorship and oversight for Production department
Internal & Client Stakeholder
- Provides leadership to all internal teams, and actively conveys the mission and values of the Agency
- Communicate and enforce values, policies and procedures as established by the Agency
- Lead the Production team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Direct supervision of internal integrated Producer team, including but not limited to Senior Producers, Producers, and Junior Producers, as applicable
- Assigns duties, goals and objectives to Production team
- Train, mentor and provide advice and direction to Production team
- Ensure Production team is staffed appropriately and lead new hire acquisitions as needed
- Implement recruitment, selection, orientation, training and on-going coaching to Production team
- Ensure deliverables align with client expectations
- Lead by example, demonstrate a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborating with others on approaches and solves
- Identify, activate and lead new opportunities, processes, and additional responsibilities to work more efficiently both internally and externally
- Represent the agency at client visits, conferences, industry events, and awards shows and contribute to agency related marketing efforts and thought leadership
- Continually update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Resolves functional conflicts through consultation with both clients and internal staff
- Maintains open and complete communications of client health with management on an on-going basis
- Minimum of 8 years experience in hands-on account and project management, must have agency experience
- Most comfortable when client facing and engaging multiple groups within the client’s organization when leading coordination for larger projects.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions.
- Strong experience in creative production, with the ability to coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams from the conception of a project to delivery of assets with attention to detail, enthusiasm for the process, resourcefulness and exceptional client services.
- A deep understanding of the creative project process and the ability to monitor progress for timely execution.
- Must be able to build, track and stay on budget through project conception to completion.
- Excellent judgment with the ability to proactively identify issues and/or obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to champion project team morale.
- Superior ability to work in a collaborative manner, both with internal teams and clients.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, problem solve, multi-task while remaining hyper-focused on the details.
- Must possess good organization, meeting management, time management, and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications.
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
- Expert knowledge of all functional agency departments, capabilities and service areas.
- Deep understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands, and what it takes to stand out and service them.
- Work from Wherever, home base must be in Southern California
- Up to 30% travel
- Flexibility with schedule to meet client commitments.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.